Well, it’s November first, which means the jack-o-lanterns are in the compost bin and crafters and makers everywhere are kicking into high gear. I’ve got piles of pillows and stacks of coasters waiting to be stitched and packaged, and my first show of the season this very weekend. Below are the events where I’ll be a vendor this year; I may add a few more, so check back!
- Sunday, November 3rd from 11-5: Craft Fest at the Bedford Gallery in downtown Walnut Creek. See their website and Facebook for more details. Free admission!
- Sunday, November 24th from 11-5: Patchwork Show in Jack London Square in Oakland. Free admission, and it’s at the same time as the farmers market! Details on their website and Facebook
- Saturday, November 30th from 11-4: Holiday Crafterino at the Veterans Memorial Hall in Petaluma. $1 admission is donated to charity, and the first 50 people through the door get a sweet swag bag. I love doing this show, especially because I’m always looking for an excuse to hang out in Petaluma. See their website for details.
- Tuesday, December 3rd-Saturday December 21st: Pop-Up Craft Market at Sticky Art Lab in Berkeley. I won’t actually be there in the flesh, but I’ll have items for sale at this fun pop-up shop at a super cool spot. If you have youngsters, stop by for art activities, hot cider and more! See their website for details.
- Friday, December 6th-Sunday December 8th: 23rd Annual Davis Art Center Holiday Sale in my hometown of Davis, CA. Super cozy and friendly. Free admission, and a portion of vendors’ sales benefit the Art Center. See the Davis Art Center’s website for details.
- Saturday, December 14th 11-5: Fairfax Craft Faire in downtown Fairfax, CA. Wonderful live music and great food in addition to great shopping. Details on the Sustainable Fairfax website.